Posted on Oct. 11, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Full Time or Part Time Entry Level Laboratory Position at Clinical Reference Laboratory – No Experience Required!
Are you interested in a career in the healthcare industry where you can develop your skills? Have you wondered what it would be like to work in a fast-paced laboratory, making a difference in people’s lives? If you answered yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Keys to Success: Production-based position requiring speed, accuracy, good attendance, comfort with handling/opening/pouring off urine, saliva and blood specimens, and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Status/Work Hours: Full-Time/Tuesday-Saturday, 7:00am – until the work is completed OR Part-Time/Tuesday and Wednesday, 7:00am-3:00pm
Overtime: Mandatory for full time employees; determined daily based on production volume. You will receive time and a half pay for hours worked over 40 in a work week.
Pay: CRL’s Total Compensation Package including a competitive hourly wage, comprehensive benefits, and the ability to earn additional, incentive pay based on your performance!
Why Work for Us?
What separates CRL from the competition is our family-friendly work environment and investment in our most valued asset – OUR EMPLOYEES.
Here are some reasons to join our family:
• Paid Training
• Stable, Growing Company: 650+ Employees
• Eligible for Additional, Incentive Pay: Based on Your Performance
• Six Paid Holidays Per Year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
• Career Development/Promote from Within: At 6 months in your current position, you may apply for internal opportunities!
Comprehensive Benefits and Perks-offered to both Full Time and Part Time Employees.
Follow these steps to apply:
1. Fill out the Quick Apply form
2. Continue to the employer’s website
Important Note: Applicants must proceed to the online application via the link provided on the next page for further consideration