Posted on Jul. 13, 2017
Baird Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking to expand our sales team. We need to hire more in-home sales professionals to run foundation repair sales leads. We provide you with qualified, high-quality, warm leads. The customers have called us and already invited us into their homes. You will enjoy a lot of freedom in this home-based/telecommuter sales position.
We value our employees and highly appreciate the skill that a sales professional brings to the team, and so we compensate accordingly.
• Full time
• Be an instrumental part of a well-known company that continues to grow every year and is never satisfied with being anything less than the best
• Make a difference by providing foundation repair solutions to customers on serious home issues
• Paid training program
• Also, weekly training for your personal and professional development
• Potential Six Figure Income
• Health Insurance and 401K Plan
What will you do?
• Drive to potential customers home and conduct appointments
• Meet or exceeds sales goals
• Write proposals for each customer account which include photographs, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists and job worksheets
• Provide follow-up to customers by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary
What is required?
• 1+ years of experience in the residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement industries is a plus, but not required.
• Some construction experience is a plus, but not required
• Comfortable in small areas, such as crawl spaces under homes
• Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
• A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
• Skill in operating computer software (we will train you)
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
At Baird we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.