Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Project Sales Consultants are a part of the In-Home Outside Sales Team. Consultants territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code. This role is full-time / 100% commission / W-2 with benefits and reps typically earn between $50K and top performers 100k+ annually!
The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office one time per week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email, and go to those appointments from their home. This position offers excellent compensation opportunities, pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers (this is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with Sears, requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.) What do we provide? We value your time!
Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
3 weeks of paid training
Up to three pre-set, pre-qualify, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
Laptop with design software
Fuel Reimbursement Plan
Great opportunities for career advancement
No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive
No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!
Responsibilities / Requirements
1. All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
2. Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
3. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
4. Must be computer proficient.
5. Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
6. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
8. A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Sears is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled