Posted on Oct. 18, 2016
Meet our hiring managers in person
Tuesday October 25th from 10am - 2pm
Click apply now for location address
Orange Lake operates a sales and marketing organization for the purpose of procuring sales of its timeshare unit weeks. The marketing department generates prospective purchasers to attend a sales presentation and a tour of the facilities. The sales department is responsible for providing adequate sales personnel to conduct the sales presentations and tours as scheduled by the marketing department’s ability to produce such prospects.
This position provides leadership to all Sales Programs and support teams, which includes all Action & Elite Line sales force, Latitudes, Tour Relations team, Quality Assurance, Tour Receptions, Childcare and Gifting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
• Develops and coaches the Sales Consultants for continuous improvement.
• Assists the Sales Training department in evaluating and coaching the Sales Consultants for continuous improvement.
• Closes the sale and initiates the purchase process.
• Conducts personal sales presentations as needed or scheduled.
• Recognizes, supports and implements policies and procedures established by OLCC, Inc.
• Supports and upholds the mission, vision and philosophies of OLCC, Inc.
• Responsible for recruiting, selecting and hiring.
• Resolves all customer service challenges.
• Conducts performance appraisals.
• Conducts daily/weekly team meetings.
• Reviews all pending business and all customer cancellations.
• Achieves personal and departmental written objectives as established.
• Assists all team members in ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner.
• Coaches all new hire sales consultants to meet and/or exceed minimum sales performance standards.
• Ensures sales rides are scheduled and performed for Sales Consultants.
• Coordinates and executes all sales staff scheduling to meet mark.
• Acts as liaison between all resort contacts.
• Manages all outstanding accounts and pending business.
• Provides demonstration and assessment rides as needed with assigned Sales Consultants.
• Executes proper Sales Training.
• Ensures the professional dress policies are enforced.
• Ensures and/or performs a 1-1 coaching session with Sales Consultants as needed and provides evaluation, coaching, the assignment of an action plan for improvement and the follow-up to that established plan.
The Sales Manager will directly supervise the daily activities of all Sales Consultants, including inventory and financial management of a timeshare purchase.
RequirementsKNOWLEDGES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be process oriented with attention to detail.
• Compelling leadership abilities.
• Must be able to manage staff, meet sales and staffing requirements and develop ongoing associate training.
• Self-directed and independent but works as a team player.
• Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from guests and co-workers.
• Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude.
• Strong administrative, organization and planning skills.
• Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal social styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement.
• Pursuit of continuous improvement, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent, verifiable sales statistics of 15% or higher and 3 or more years of timeshare sales experience, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Bilingual a plus.
• Must have reliable transportation.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Active Florida Real Estate License