Posted on Jul. 15, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Title: Grand Opening! Sales Manager - Retail Marketing (Harrisburg, PA)
Bluegreen Vacations is seeking an energetic, ambitious leader to be a Sales Manager for our Outdoor Traveler® inside the Harrisburg, PA Bass Pro Shops.
As a sales leader, you will enjoy:
• Targeted annual earnings ranging from $50K – $80K depending on store size/budget
• Attractive compensation plan – base salary + uncapped overrides and bonuses
• Excellent benefits package - medical/dental/vision plan after 60 days; generous vacation time and company matching 401K after 90 days
• Education Assistance Program
• Associate Use of Resorts Program
• Career growth opportunities nationwide
Lead a competitive high-energy sales team to success while building and managing a team that promotes the face-to-face sales of our fantastic vacation packages; recruiting and developing top talent in a fun, nationally recognized branded sales venue, and managing day-to-day operations. Previous sales and/or marketing management experience is a must, along with strong communication and customer service skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet proficiency are required.
Bluegreen Vacations strategically brands ourselves as Outdoor Traveler®, Vacays & Stays® and Bluegreen Getaways® located within Bass Pro Shops®, Walmart® and outlet malls respectively, our team markets and sells vacations in over 100 “store-within-a-store” and kiosk-concept retail locations nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.
• Previous sales or marketing management experience preferred
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills
• College degree and previous sales/marketing management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Basic computer skills
• Strong communication skills (articulate and speak effectively)