Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
Sales Gallery Host- Orlando
As a Sales Gallery Host you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Ensures the expectations of our potential owners and guests are exceeded through the preparation and serving of refreshments and snacks. Provides exemplary service in the children's playroom with a strong focus on safety, quality and an overall outstanding guest experience.
Provides outstanding guest/owner service at all times through answering inquiries, providing information and handling any general problems or requests from guests/owners that require a resolution.
* Prepares buffet areas each morning, ensuring all necessary food, beverage and condiment items are presented in an appealing and appetizing manner. Inspects buffet tables to ensure maximum quality and cleanliness.
* Ensures food, beverage and condiment items are replenished at regular intervals to prevent a disruption in food availability to our owners and guests.
* Maintains the kitchen, buffet, presentation, and lounge areas in a clean and neat manner, paying close attention to all food surfaces, refrigerators, tables, and floors.
* Ensures the children's playroom is safe and clean at all times.
* Reports any concerns or issues that may arise to the proper management authorities.Adheres to all local, state, and federal food handling and health guidelines as required by law. Alerts management of any potential problems or areas of concern in this regard.
* Works closely with departmental manager to prepare/place food, supply orders and maintains appropriate inventory levels at all times.
* Receives and organizes all food and supply orders upon receipt.
* Assists and provides support to other department team members as directed by management.
* Handles any/all other duties and reasonable requests as assigned by management.
* Abide by the H.I.L.T.O.N values at all times.
* Full Availability
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* High School Degree
* 1-2 years of Guest Service Experience
* Adapt to fast pace environment within sales and marketing
* Able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to work independently to meet required food service deadlines.
* Ability to bend, stoop, walk and lift up to 10 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation required.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions
* Bachelor's Degree
* Timeshare Industry experience
* Bilingual Skills (Spanish, Portuguese)
* First Aid/CPR certification preferred.
* Basic knowledge of food handling laws and procedures preferred.
* Prior buffet or food preparation experience strongly preferred.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.