Posted on Nov. 23, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Lakes of Monclova
Responsibilities Trilogy Health Services is looking for the BEST sales professional. If you are BEST in sales, have a desire to represent a service that makes a difference, we want to talk to you! We are seeking a driven, talented, results oriented sales leader to manage our sales and marketing for our local health campus. Through consultative sales, you will generate leads from referral sources to grow and maintain occupancy and sales goals. As a professional and polished sales leader, you will introduce our healthcare campus and exceptional service to residents and families.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OUTSTANDING SALES POSITION:
* you must have outside sales experience (preferably in a healthcare environment)
* the ability to build relationships, and a desire to succeed.
* Achievement is accomplished through strategic marketing, attendance at local events to generate sales and awareness, and relationship development.
* Frequent contact with healthcare providers and other referral sources, persuasion and the effective exchange of detailed information are essential to produce the desired sales results.
* Outstanding organizational skills are necessary.
* Experience working in a quota driven environment is a plus.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or LPN/RN preferred
* Computer proficiency and ability to maintain sales database
* Proven sales experience with a verifiable good track record
* Passion and enjoyment working with senior population
* Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and some evenings
* Valid driver's license required
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-