Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
Comdata is looking for an Sales Development Specialist
Become an expert on generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads that drive opportunities for the strategic sales team. This is a very important entry level sales position for a motivated and ambitious person who is interested in developing a sales career in technology and financial services.
• Work closely with corporate marketing and sales teams to create sales opportunities by prospecting using phone calls, email and other tactics
• Respond quickly to inbound sales leads that come from the website, email marketing campaigns, trade shows and other sources to qualify the lead and set introductory sales appointments
• Maintain monthly quota for leads generated
• Continuously work to improve skill set and effectiveness by learning from teammates, mentors and outside resources
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated to perform at a high level, is process oriented, and can still be creative in how they approach their job.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience and high school diploma/GED required
• 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales, lead generation or telesales position
• Ambition to build a strong sales career
• Ability to understand what a prospect needs and respond to that need
• Ability to present him/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge or experience with software sales or financial services sales a plus
To apply click apply now
Thank you for applying and for your interest. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.