Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Join a Leader in the Call Center Business!
We Believe in Creating Opportunities for Our Clients, for Our People, and in Our Communities
If you are an outgoing and competitive person who is looking for a rewarding sales opportunity, Alorica has just the opportunity for you!
Join us as a Sales Consultant. We have both Inbound and Outbound positions!
Our Sales Consultants sell products and up-selling with value added features to new and existing customers. In addition, our agents will provide an excellent customer experience by being knowledgeable, professional and informative.
As a Sales Consultant, it is important that you have a dynamic and persuasive personality, with a lot of energy. The right candidate will be positive, competitive, and reliable and always remain friendly and engaged during calls.
We provide a thorough paid training program. We offer a competitive compensation program which includes a base pay and incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package featuring: Tuition Reimbursement, 401K and Health Insurance.
Minimum Skills and Requirements
• Sales/customer service experience – phone experience strongly preferred
• Excellent communication skills and a great speaking voice
• Proficient computer skills
• Professional grammar and ability to read and write English
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of telephone sales techniques is preferred
• Ability to remain highly motivated in a service and sales environment
• Attention to detail and quality oriented
• Multi-task oriented
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Confident and positive attitude
• Ability to lead a conversation
• Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e. attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)
• Possess a thorough understanding of products, up-selling opportunities, their benefits and features
• Recognize the opportunities to suggest additional products that will complement their order
• Handle inbound calls from new or existing customers
• Use proper grammar and spelling, including use and pronunciation of terminology used in describing products
• Engage callers in a conversational manner using probing questions as needed
• Provide optimal customer experience with active listening and effective communication skills
• Maintain our high standard of professionalism and conduct
• Provide a seamless customer experience through accurate documentation in Salesforce
• Follow a defined sales process; perform all entries with accuracy while maintaining the flow of the sales process
You can become a successful Inbound Sales Agent by selling on behalf of our client by:
• Possessing an outgoing and energetic attitude
• Understanding and adhering to our attendance policy
• Being flexible and able to adapt to change
• Meeting or exceeding all program level metrics
• Respecting and following company guidelines and rules
• Being able to work independently and collectively
• Possessing patience and empathy with a passion for helping others