Posted on Aug. 31, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance
Immediate Openings for Sales Consultants in Boca Raton!
As a Sales Consultant with MobileHelp you will be selling corporate products to individuals over the telephone.
We work hard, but we make sure that we all have fun doing it. So take a peek at who we are and what we're about. We think you'll like what you see.
What we do at MobileHelp makes a difference in the lives of our customers. As the first company to provide personal emergency response services outside the home, MobileHelp is the leading supplier of mobile medical alert systems in the U.S. We strive every day to enable our customers to be their own hero by giving them the tools and confidence to live more active lives – to keep them safe, to keep them healthy and to keep them in charge. And we can do this for our customers because MobileHelp employees embody the true spirit of teamwork. It’s one of the reasons MobileHelp is unique. We’re all working towards the same goal and we all play an integral part. We help each other achieve our goals and MobileHelp recognizes and rewards us for great work.
• Competitive Base Salary
• Commission & Incentive Opportunities
• Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401(k) Plan (with match)
• Company-Paid Basic Life, Short & Long-term disabilities
• Holiday/Paid Time Off .... and much more!!
Experience requirements• At least 1 year of sales experience
• Call center experience highly desirable
Qualifications• Applies effective sales techniques to meet customer expectations that results in a sale or ultimately builds a relationship for a future transaction. This is done by handling inbound calls, prioritizing outbound calls and use of email.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of MobileHelp's business and product offering. Showing this during calls by discussing Features and Benefits.
• Quotes accurate prices, future rate changes, delivery times, taxes, etc. Confirming all items in an order before placement.
• Has knowledge of competitive offerings in the market place.
• Maintain consistent and accurate written communication when updating Velocify and submitting emails to SalesOps while following Standard Operating Procedures.
• Always focus on quality and efficiency; providing suggestions for process improvements.
• Demonstrates poise and credibility, maintains and projects confidence, exhibits high standards of integrity and decorum when dealing with external and internal clients.
• Delivers legendary service through everyday acts of heroism.
Work hours• Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends.
• Current department hours are 6am to 2am (7 days/week)
• Weekends and Late evenings/nights highly desirable
At MobileHelp we have a vision: To be someone's hero. Everyday. That means to be a hero to our customers, our employees and to each other. We're a company that knows our employees are our most important asset and the driving force behind our success. When dynamic, determined, passionate people get together, the outcome is impressive. MobileHelp is one of the fastest growing private companies in America but despite our growth and achievements, we have remained true to our unique culture; a culture that still values every person as an individual and recognizes the importance of true teamwork.
MobileHelp is a two-time recipient of the Frost and Sullivan Leadership Awards, was named to the 2014 Grow Florida Top Companies to Watch, was ranked 90th in the Deloitte 2015 Technology Fast 500 and was cited two years in a row (2014 and 2015) in the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America.
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, national origin, citizen status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Drug Free Workplace
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH OUR COMPANY YOU NEED TO FILL OUT THE VERY SHORT FORM ON OUR SITE. CLICK APPLY ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE FORM.