at Terumo BCT
Posted on Jul. 8, 2017
STATE: Washington (US-WA)
COUNTRY: United States
When it comes to point of care cellular therapy, Terumo BCT's Harvest Technology is a leader in the market, and we are proud to be shaping the future of stem cell therapy. Our autologous point of care cell therapy technologies helps clinicians harness the biologic potential of concentrated blood, bone marrow, and adipose tissue found within the patient's own body. This therapy is helpful in biological processes such as tissue regeneration and bone formation.
It's an exciting time to be joining Terumo BCT, as this product portfolio has the biggest growth projection within our business. We are already the leader in the market, with higher efficacy rates and market share than any of our competitors.
The call points are Private Practice Physicians and Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC's) within the assigned territory, as well as some integration to our hospital business.
TERRITORY: WA, OR, ID, and North of San Francisco, with a concentration in Seattle.
CALL POINTS: Orthopedic Doctors (mostly) & Surgeons, in the private practice and hospital sector.
THE PERSON WHO WILL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE:
* Is a true sales hunter, excited about the field of regenerative medicine, the new frontier of healthcare.
* Is looking for a long term opportunity with an established company (40+ years) that is a leader in all product categories
* Is someone who has previous medical device experience and/or medical sales OR is an RN, X-Ray Tech, or a Surgical Technician with a strong foothold clinically and has a sales aptitude
* Is looking for an opportunity where their career can grow within the organization
* Knows the discipline that it takes to exceed goals and be the best at what they do
* Is looking to join a world class organization and be a part of emerging technology in regenerative medicine.
Under general supervision, responsible for supporting sales and business objectives for HTC PRP Office products within the assigned territory. Provides support for product launches, in service training, trade shows, promotions to distributors, and serve as a liaison for Sales & Marketing. Executes tasks to assist with direct sales and customer support to support territory sales goals.
* Calls on current and potential customers to promote and sell HTC PRP Office products in support of the Sales Consultant's assigned sales revenue targets.
* Develops and maintains good customer relationships, through personal visits and telephone contact.
* In-Service customers to educate them on the proper use of products.
* Responsible to follow all applicable national and international regulations.
* Maintains and follow HTC Quality System requirements.
* Attends and works at trade shows and conventions to promote Harvest PRP Office products.
* Works as a liaison within the company to provide total customer satisfaction.
* Produces reports in a timely manner.
* Manages expenses and files expense reports in a timely manner.
* Keeps up to date with products and services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 1 year sales experience, preferably in the medical or hospital sector.
* Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
* Ability to learn how to develop and maintain customer base in a very competitive market.
* Ability to learn how to compare and contract vs. competition.
* Must be creative with strong presentation skills.
* Ability to navigate and get things done within HTC and region assigned.
* Must be results driven and able to multi task effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* A valid Driaver's License is required.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Extensive travel required (>50%).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
STATE: Washington (US-WA)
COUNTRY: United States
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.