Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
Visit us on Tuesday September 19th from 10 am to 2 pm.
Click Apply now for the location address.
Growth is happening at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits, and we want you to be a part of our team! We are the country's largest privately owned fine wine and spirits merchant, with approximately 145 retail stores throughout Florida and fourteen hundred dedicated employees.
We are seeking positive team members to join our friendly, competent staff to provide the best possible service to our guests. In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits as well as training and advancement opportunities. We are committed to providing the best possible atmosphere for maximum development and achievement of your professional goals.
Offer exceptional guest service within the retail store to assist guests in purchases and maintain store procedures and standards by performing the following duties:
· Maintains Responsible Vendor status throughout the course of employment, by checking proper forms of identification for all alcohol or tobacco purchases and while operating wine taps or product tasting tables.
· Greets and assists all guests, responding to any questions in locating product within the store or nearby store, product recommendations and any other service requests that may occur.
· Provides exceptional guest service to deter theft or product loss during operating hours.
· Operates a Point-of-Sale terminal to process all guest transactions, involving basic cash handling and applying coupons or discounts in accordable to company policy.
· Merchandises and displays product on store shelves in accordance to Operational Guidelines, replenishing and restocking with product from the stockrooms as needed.
· Participates in unloading weekly truck deliveries, requiring early morning attendance before store operating hours.
· Assists on any tasks that the Store Manager may require additional assistance in.
· Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the property; including picking up or sweeping any debris inside and outside the property, taking out the trash, collecting shopping carts from the parking lot and cleaning out the restrooms as required.
· Attends and participates in all mandatory company-sponsored classes, including online training and e-learning, as required by Store or Regional Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in accordance to ABC’s Service Standards:
• Approach guests and be welcoming
• Make small talk; start a conversation
• Seek to understand; be open minded
• Be genuine and spontaneous
• Show appreciation for the opportunity to serve
• Be proactive; acknowledge that action is necessary
• Respond to guests’ needs and ABC priorities
• Be accountable and take ownership
• Ensure safety in all we do
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits offers competitive benefits for full time Team Members including paid vacation time, holiday pay, medical insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) program to qualifying employees (based on time of service and other factors).
• Life, disability, dental and vision insurance
• Personal paid time off (PTO)
• Wellness program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Smoke-free work place
• Incentive bonuses based on performance
• Commission opportunities
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is a drug & tobacco free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for considering employment with us.
THE ABC DIFFERENCE
In a cluttered marketplace of products and services – and places to get them – ABC Fine Wine & Spirits stands out for three simple reasons: the best products, the best service and the best prices.
We are continuously assessing how our stores and services meet our customers’ needs. We are committed to providing the best overall shopping experience possible. Remodeled stores exhibit clean lines and well-lit, open, friendly shopping areas.
We carry a wide selection of gourmet foods, including cheeses, chocolates, and snack items, ideal for gifts, parties, or personal enjoyment. Same-day delivery from many stores allows for the delivery of last-minute gifts or wines, spirits, and beers for entertaining. Continual evaluation of the services we offer encourages us to be flexible, to be innovative, and to constantly keep our customers at the center of our operations.
Beyond our stores, we’re adding shopping convenience and connecting to customers using new technologies and emerging social media outlets. You can read our blog, find sales or coupons, shop online, get recommendations and even post your own reviews on our website, Facebook page or join the conversation on Twitter.