Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
Goodwill is seeking part-time Sales Associates.
Operates cash register, greets and assists customers, puts out merchandise, helps keep store in a neat appearance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Operates automated cash register to accurately record sales transactions, tabulate prices and calculate correct change.
• Cordially greets and assists customers, answers phone calls, relays messages and makes store announcements as directed by the Store Manager.
• Places merchandise in stock in the proper category by size and color maintaining attractive displays on shelves and racks. May assist in arranging displays. Pulls merchandise to be removed from the store.
• Keeps floor and racks cleared of discarded or fallen merchandise. Monitors dressing rooms on a regular basis and returns garments to proper display racks.
• Moves and maneuvers shipping racks and carts, small pieces of furniture, display fixtures and electrical/mechanical appliances using proper equipment and techniques and following all safety procedures.
• Performs light housekeeping duties such as sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting shelves, cleaning glass display shelves, cases and mirrors as needed. Keeps checkout area tidy and stocked with supplies. Cleans and stocks restrooms in orderly condition when assigned.
• Prevents accidents and loss of merchandise by following all safety rules and reporting any unsafe conditions to the store manager.
• Reviews and is familiar with Company safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and safety meetings.
Vocational education such as high school, 10th grade equivalent. Training is over a period up to and including three months.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking "Quick Apply."