Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on Tuesday, October 25th from 10am to 2pm.
*Click Apply now for the location address.
Business to Business Aflac Representative (Sales)
About the Position:
Benefits consulting role providing the opportunity to use your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best
Educating decision-makers about the programs and products Aflac offers and customizing Aflac programs to meet their employees’ needs
This is more than a sales position; it’s a career. A career that affords flexibility, and provides work-life balance and the achievable financial security you have always dreamed about. Our successful team members have a competitive attitude; possess impeccable tenacity, are ambitious self-starters and have a drive for results. Sound like you?
About the Opportunity:
- An enthusiastic and vibrant personality, as well as professional presence
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not a must
- Sales experience welcomed, but not required
About Your Benefits:
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Flexible schedule that adjusts to your needs
- Powerful brand supported by strong Marketing and Sales support
- The latest in sales automation technologies, such as iPad apps and Aflac’s own SmartApp® Next Generation (SNG)
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
The Aflac Representative speaks to business owners about the current benefits that they offer their employees and explains how they can add on to their employee benefits with Aflac's supplemental insurance coverage. The Aflac Representative gives a presentation to the employees explaining the policies that are available to them and enrolls interested employees in the Aflac policies that best suit their needs. Once the account has been established, the Aflac Representative is responsible for managing and servicing the account.
Aflac, one of the nation’s most respected insurance companies, is looking for candidates to join its sales team. If you’re passionate about your community, consider starting a career where you can work closely with one of the nation’s leading insurance companies. At Aflac, we help people when they need it the most, and we are there when our policy holders need us. As an Aflac agent, you have the empowerment to be Aflac’s face in your community.
Instead of applying for a 9-to-5 job that could lead you nowhere, try working with a Fortune 500 Company* with great potential for growth and a schedule that provides a balance between your work and family.
Begin building a career in sales today and watch your career take flight.
The Aflac Representative is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Attending meetings and training seminars to learn about new products, services, and further development of skills.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other companies who sell insurance.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of Aflac.
- Networking to obtain new customers and accounts.
- Meet with business owners, human resource departments, and their employees to discuss the Aflac supplemental insurance policies available.
- Enroll individuals and groups in Aflac supplemental insurance policies.
- Provide benefits explanation to policyholders and answer any policy holder questions.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Maintain existing policyholder accounts.
- Provide follow up and assistance when policyholder claims have been made.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled including the completion of appropriate forms.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.