Posted on Nov. 29, 2016 2016-11-29T12:00:00-0500
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Visit us Tuesday December 13th from 10am - 2pm
Click Apply Now for the location address.
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life® at over 330 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.
The Vacation Counselor is responsible for the direct sales of Diamond Resorts International® vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner. The primary duties of the Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs & interests and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International® product through a structured sales presentation. The Vacation Counselor will advise existing and prospective clients on how using the DRI product can provide added value to their lives, and is prepared to address any questions or concerns, while providing top quality customer service.
• Sell vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
• Follow up with owners and THE Club® members after the sale based on established policies and procedures.
• Maintain a professional relationship with owners and Club members to develop trust and commitment.
• Maintain open and frequent communication with owners and Club members to encourage participation in the DRI owner referral program.
• Attend all required sales meetings and training.
• Work within established pricing and FDI costs.
• Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio.
• Provide superior customer service in accordance with the
• Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
• Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
• Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A more detailed job description is available upon request from the Human Resources Department.
• Two (2) years previous sales experience.
• One (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
• Previous vacation ownership or timeshare sales experience.
• Effective telephone skills.
• Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
• Must be able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.
• Diamond Resorts International® offers:
• Excellent earning potential.
• Excellent benefits program including company matching 401(k).
• Eligibility for our tuition reimbursement program.
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
• Industry leading training program.
• Fun working environment.
• Unlimited real growth opportunities.