Posted on Oct. 16, 2017
What Drives You?
• Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
• Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
• Professional satisfaction and helping others?
• A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We Share Your Drive!
At DriveTime, we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
A Day in the Life of a Sales Advisor
Expect to walk into a fun environment built on open, friendly relationships. As a sales representative for DriveTime, commonly known as our Sales Advisor, you'll spend half your time interacting with customers in person, making them feel comfortable, working out financing options and collaborating with co-workers. The other half will be on the phone, scheduling appointments, answering questions and educating qualified leads about their options. And while your ultimate responsibility is to sell cars, you'll find that you accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Extremely competitive pay – base salary plus bonuses average to $51,000 in the first year (base pay + uncapped bonus potential).
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
• Sales Manager
• General Manager
• Assistant Director of Sales
• Director of Sales
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Between 3 to 10 years of experience in the workforce
• Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
• Face-to-face sales/customer service related experience in industries like retail and hospitality
• Thirst for career development and continuous learning
• Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
• Sales Advisors must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 10/17 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address.