Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Now Sales and College Admissions Representatives
LeaderQuest IT Training programs and certifications provide relevant skills that are aligned with the job market of today.
At LeaderQuest, we are focused on helping to create an entire community of individuals empowered to pursue the tech careers they love by offering IT training and certification programs on the most relevant and in-demand technical skills for the foreseeable future – including Network Support, Desktop and Computer User Support, System Administration, Database Administration, Front End Website Development with User Experience Design, Microsoft Web Development, Cyber Security, and Project Management.
Established in 2003 as a technical school in Denver offering high demand training for veterans and career changers, LeaderQuest transforms aspiring IT practitioners into job ready specialists through IT training and certification in technology from Microsoft, to Cisco, to Project Management (PMP) and more!
LeaderQuest empowers students with critical, job-ready IT skills and IT certifications, and assists them in securing thriving careers in technology and business within weeks rather than months or years. LeaderQuest’s number one goal is to help students find rewarding employment in the IT and IT management fields!
We are seeking a Sales / Admissions Rep to join our fast-paced, and rapidly expanding team.
Your primary responsibility is to manage the entire Sales and Admissions process from lead to close.
You will be responsible for hitting weekly and quarterly sales activity and enrollment targets while maintaining the strength and value of the LeaderQuest brand.
Your role is critical in ensuring that any potential students' first point of contact at LeaderQuest is a positive experience, and for helping them understand why LeaderQuest may be right for them.
In this role, you will be spending several hours a day engaging with potential clients over the phone and leading tours and group informational sessions in person on our programs.
We are a people-centric education company, so expect to talk to and meet lots and lots of interesting individuals.
We are an entrepreneurial and high energy workplace culture. You will have the opportunity to make a great impact on our clients' careers. You'll be working with a team towards a common goal.
• Proactively manage a high volume of prospective student opportunities efficiently
• Own targets, build and manage a robust opportunity pipeline; build and cultivate relationships with prospective and former students on an ongoing basis
• Engage with prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interests are a match for our programs- Counsel prospective students on understanding the value of and commitment to the LeaderQuest programs - you're going the help them make a big life change
• Business Development: 2 years
• Experience working in an occupational school enrolling students using VA and WIA benefits: 1 year
• Experience in Technology Industry: 1 year