Posted on Jul. 27, 2016
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel is seeking a Bartender to join our team. Built in 1928 to resemble a Mediterranean-style castle, and known as Florida's "Pink Palace", the Loews Don CeSar has been revitalized and refreshed within ensuring a future as rich and storied as its history. Sugar-sand beaches, Spa Oceana, poolside and beach activities, Camp CeSar for kids and Four Diamond dining await visitors who return season after season. The Best Has Gotten Even Better!
We seek genuine individuals; people who are able to engage and delight our guests. We invest in training and development opportunities for all Team Members so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all Team Members to reach their potential as professionals. We promote social responsibility by being a good neighbor in the communities in which we reside. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
Our mission is to safeguard the integrity of the recruitment and selection process, by continually improving standards, to prompt one defining characteristic: the willingness and commitment to offer comfort, care and everything we have in us to all who come through our doors all so our guests can relax, explore and flourish.
The Bartender position will work closely with all hotel departments, but particularly with the Food maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
* Ring guest checks; collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by IHC policies and procedures.
* Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists.
* Know and comply with state liquor laws.
* Ensure established pars are maintained.
* Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
* Regular attendance in conformance with standards.
* May be required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel.
* Required to attend all training sessions and meetings.
* Other duties may be assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Required Skills & Experience:
* Must be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
* Ability to read, speak and write English
* Candidate must accurately count cash and operate a cash register.
* Previous experience in Micros preferred.
* Lift up to 36 pounds.
* One-year bartending experience preferred
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.