Posted on Jul. 13, 2017
EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS!
Up to $15/hr
BENEFITS: Paid Vacation, Attendance Bonuses, Uniforms Provided, Great Pay, Health Insurance, Great pay, Opportunity for advancement
***Veterans are encouraged to apply***
• Manages assigned routes ensuring customers’ waste is picked up in a timely and accurate manner.
• Pick up and transport waste safely according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
• Plans daily schedule based on customers’ needs by reviewing daily paperwork, e.g., manifest, route sheets, previous VCR, etc. provided by the Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher.
• May prepare and load trucks to service select accounts for the day ensuring enough supplies are added.
• Pick up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for the day. Ensures that customers have packaged and prepared the waste according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations before transporting.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to assigned accounts on a daily basis, communicating any issues to Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher for resolution. This includes, but is not limited to re-routes, adjustments in container sizes, training, etc.
• Ensures waste, supplies, and material handling equipment are secured prior to operating vehicle on public highway.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or the equivalent
• 2 or more years of customer service experience required. Previous route management experience is a plus.
• Maintains current required drivers license, with an excellent driving record.
• Demonstrates good computer skills and knowledge of intranet.
• Must work safely and carefully to prevent injury to self and others while driving, loading, and unloading vehicle. Requires constant mental and visual attention relative to the safe operation of the vehicle.
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Attendance Bonuses, Uniforms Provided, Great Pay, Health Insurance, Great pay, Opportunity for advancement
All applicants must pass a drug screen.
At DaRob Inc., we are proud of our work we do in the medical waste service industry. We excel at medical waste disposal, training, quality assurance, compliance, and validation testing. Due to our hard work and passion for the industry, our company continues to grow and expand creating new positions and new opportunities for those looking a rewarding career in an ever growing industry.
Veterans are encouraged to apply! Proud to supporter of veterans!
EASY TO APPLY:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form.
2. Then select to apply in person, phone, or email!