Posted on Oct. 12, 2016
Currently hiring for
· Rolloff Drivers
You have always wanted to try the Stock Market
Drive for us and gain shares of stock in a strong, growing company! And the harder you work, the better your stock! Why not be in control of the future?
1. A Valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement and be at least 21 years of age.
2. 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent military driving within the last 7 years.
3. Acceptable driving record required.
4. Legally eligible to work in the United States.
5. Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Call, email or apply on our website today!