Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
The NURSING SUPERVISOR demonstrates knowledge of the genrontoligical resident's physical, social, emotional and psychological needs based upon observation, staff input and the residents required health care needs. Responsible for the direction and supervision of the nursing staff on the assigned shift. Responsible for making the appropriate administrative decisions based upon the facilities policies and nursing standards. Ensures compliance with the DHSS, OSHA, Standards of Nursing Practice and other regulatory agencies within the health care practices in the facility and direction of the Nursing Supervisor. Requirements EDUCATION AND TRAINING
* Degreed Registered Nurse preferred.
* Current RN or LPN licensee in the state of Missouri
* Two years long term care supervisory experience preferred.
* Three to five years long term care experience or similar nursing experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with residents, visitors and staff.
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage time, and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards.