Posted on Aug. 2, 2016
We are looking for an experienced RN to lead our evening shift. Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills with good time management skills are preferred. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and company match 403b. Join our team of talented health care professionals and help make a difference in the quality of our residents lives. Requirements EDUCATION AND TRAINING
* Degreed Registered Nurse preferred.
* Current RN or LPN licensee in the state of Missouri
* Two years long term care supervisory experience preferred.
* Three to five years long term care experience or similar nursing experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with residents, visitors and staff.
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage time, and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards.