Posted on Nov. 2, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
As a leading employer throughout west-central Florida, we offer the opportunity to grow personally and professionally with an expansive range of employment opportunities at:
• LifePath Hospice in Hillsborough County
The Clinical Manager (CM) is responsible for direct oversight of all aspects of patient care provided by the staff members of the designated Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), including case management, fiscal accountability, risk, compliance, and personnel management. S/he is responsible for monitoring the budget and making adjustments as necessary to control expenditures while maintaining quality patient care.
Nursing Home Team CMs: Responsible for communication with facility administrators/directors of nursing where the team's hospice patients reside.
Additional Nursing Home Team CM Responsibilities:
• Professional management of the nursing home patient.
• Coordination of care with nursing home.
• Development of joint hospice/nursing home plan of care.
• Proper knowledge and reporting of abuse and neglect in nursing home setting.
• Orientation and training to nursing home staff.
• Knowledge of regulations that govern nursing home facilities and mentor staff on adherence to these regulations.
• Ensure nursing home is provided with appropriate documents (i.e., election statement, certifications).
• Meet with administrative team of assigned facilities on a regularly scheduled basis.
• Facilitate communication between IDG members and nursing home administrative staff.
• Communicate temporary and long term staffing changes with the Administrator or Director of Nursing of the facility.