Posted on Sep. 1, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, and we specialize in post-acute care. Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
• Offering New Wage Scale and Sign On Bonus!
• New Grads Welcome -- We will pay for your FL State Nursing Exam (NCLEX)
• Our Clinical Teams utilize Electronic Records Systems
Seeking talented compassionate licensed nurses (RN - 2nd and 3rd shifts) for our facilities in Brandon Florida:
• Central Park Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
• Brandon Health and Rehabilitation Center
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
*We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team
*Scheduling Interviews This Week
*Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
* Meet with our Hiring Team this week
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Complete Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your long term career growth plan... Thank you!