Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
RN Charge Nurse Registered Nurse Cincinnati
Calling all qualified Registered Nurses--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Burlington House Rehabilitative and Alzheimer's Care Center is currently seeking RN's with at least 1 year long term care experience to fill the position of Charge Nurse.
Burlington House, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with competitive wages and PTO plans.
This is a full time position with a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
• RN with current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
• Current CPR license.
• At least 1 year previous clinical experience in a long term care environment.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
• Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
• Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Shifts available: 3pm – 11pm & 7pm – 7am
For immediate consideration Please CLICK APPLY NOW!