Posted on Oct. 6, 2017
$21.00– $26.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
RN 3-11 and 11-7 FT Mon-Fri
Bayshore Pointe Nursing & Rehab Center is always looking for talented and dedicated additions to our staff!
Helping Hands ... Compassionate Hearts
Education requirements• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
Experience requirements• Rehabilitation experience
Qualifications• Valid State licensure as an RN
• Current CPR certification
Responsibilities• Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
• Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
• Administers medications and treatments.
• Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
• Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
• Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
• Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
• Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Physical Demands & Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bayshore Pointe is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V