Posted on Mar. 15, 2017
Starting Pay Rate $11.25 per hour plus incentives up to $750 per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive inbound retention calls from current customers in a high-volume call center environment.
• Utilize proactive persuasive/retention skills to turn requests for disconnection or downgrade into sales and save opportunities by identifying customer needs.
• Energy & passion to achieve sales results while demonstrating the “Spirit of Service” for Client’s customers and co-workers.
• Documented successful sales experience a plus, particularly where measurable quotas and goals had to be reached.
• Ability to sell a “package” or” family of products”.
• Call center experience is a plus.
• Commissioned sales experience is a plus.
• Proven consultative selling skills are a plus.
• Can work and thrive in a structured, call center environment.
• Strong typing and computer navigation skills with knowledge of Windows.
• Motivated to earn their primary compensation through commissions while maintaining high customer service levels.
• Has the “courage & confidence to ask for the sale”.
• Patience & ability to build rapport with diverse groups of people.
• Strong communication skills: speaks clearly, strong vocabulary skills, pleasant delivery, pleasant tone & temperament.
• Can thrive in an environment where they are expected to reach or exceed sales goals and quotas; is motivated to achieve individual and group sales goals.
• A positive out-going style with a desire to problem solve for customer satisfaction.
• A desire to expand their product knowledge; to learn & understand a wide array of telecommunication products.
• Ability to sell multiple products, the Client’s “family of products”.
• An ability to probe, problem solve, and offer the right product solutions to our customers.
• Comfortable overcoming objections and obstacles to strike the right balance between uncovering opportunities, while delivering excellent customer service.
• Shows a commitment to self and others by maintaining disciplined work habits; being on time; low absenteeism, and consistently working their scheduled shifts.