Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Immediate Employment Opportunity for Store Supervisor at the Sears Home Services Store in Natick, MA.
The Store Supervisor manages retail store operations for a Sears Parts & Repair Center store. They are accountable for all areas of store performance including customer experience, associate development, sales, expense control, facilities maintenance, LP / safety, inventory management, event planning, merchandising and achievement of profitability goals.
The Store Supervisor is responsible for personally contributing and acting as a role model for other store associates in providing an excellent customer service and selling experience. The Store Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the store is staffed with courteous and knowledgeable sales associates, maintaining an orderly and stocked sales floor, and identifying sales growth opportunities that will lead to the achievement of the store's annual sales target.
This role leads operations for stores with annual revenue under $800,000.
Responsibilities, Skills, Experience Requirements:
• Recruits, leads, coaches, develops and manages the performance of a top tier team of Sales Associates
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the business
• Builds a loyal customer base by creating long-term relationships
• Reviews financial reports to identify trends and implement solutions in order to ensure store financial plans are achieved.
• Demonstrates as a role model in the store when it comes to add-on selling of accessories and Protection Agreements
• Conducts associate observations and provides one-on-one feedback and hands on training to increase sales
• Ensures all merchandising is complete and accurate using tools including pricing, store layout, and planograms
• Maintains building and equipment by ensuring loss prevention, security, and safety policies are followed
• Conducts safety and security audits, and identifies and implements business solutions to address safety and security issues
• Maintains inventory accuracy through process management
• Creates weekly schedules to ensure appropriate staffing levels
• Keeps the District Manager informed of all revenue opportunities in the store or surrounding market
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of related experience
• 18 years of age or older
• Strong leadership, administrative, organizational, managerial, and communication skills
• Analytical ability to gather and interpret information, and to develop, recommend, and implement solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
Please click Apply here to send your information directly to the recruiters, then follow the link to complete the formal application.
Sears, Roebuck and Co. is an EEO/EOE
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet