Posted on Aug. 28, 2017
The Retail Store Manager (RSM) thrives in a dynamic and high energy environment. They are responsible for the leadership and management of a retail store location; along with meeting or exceeding sales goal of the store. The position directs daily activities of store operations to increase revenue drive standards of excellence and maintain established processes to ensure outstanding customer service. Recruitment, retention, HR responsibilities and constant development of the sales team and the Manager in Development is a critical responsibility of this role. The RSM performs a variety of management functions including: achieving store productivity/financial targets, planning and executing promotional and local store marketing activities. The RSM demonstrates ongoing informal coaching, performance reviews, assistance and support to the sales team.
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Education requirements• College degree is preferred, HS diploma or GED required
Experience requirements• 2-3 years of management experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
Qualifications• Competent in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing, talent management and inspirational leadership.
• Working knowledge of cellular/paging/PCS/advanced wireless communication preferred. Working knowledge of PC Windows’s applications (Excel and Word) required.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
Responsibilities• Responsible for full operation of retail store including opening, closing, staffing, service levels, cash and inventory.
• Make staffing adjustments as needed to meet the needs of the business.
• Majority of business hours are spent on the sales floor greeting customers, coaching employees and running the business where it matters most which is close to the customer and sales team.
• Establish and exceed organizational performance and individual performance goals.
• Complete duties and provide leadership designed to deliver high levels of service to customers within the framework of established company policies.
• Screen and hire outstanding talent for the organization and recruit sales staff on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for all aspects of retail including hiring, training, marketing, loss prevention, P&L and team leadership.
• Ensure that visual merchandising is appealing to customers while adhering to T-Mobile standards.
• Ability to motivate, encourages, coach, develop, lead and train a winning sales team.
• Provide answers directly to customers concerning billing processes, roaming, equipment, service plan upgrades and other customer service related issues inquiries.
• Ensure that sales associates are up to speed on training for new products and offerings, and know the sales techniques necessary to sell them.
• Participate in community events, local marketing events and public relations activities to develop a positive image for the company in the local community.
• May require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned.
Skills• Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
• Strong organizational skills required.