Posted on Nov. 21, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Looking for that unique sales position in a fun place to work?
Do you have a flair for quality, upscale furniture or decorating?
Imagine having the ability to participate in the selection of what your store sells ...then get handsomely rewarded when it sells in a non-commission, fun environment!
The ideal candidate:
• Enjoys visiting the area's better homes to evaluate and preview potential consignments a must.
• Experience in upscale furniture or decorating, or simply a flair for either.
• Unrelenting friendly personality, enjoys selling, and dealing with the public.
• A love of a fast-paced, busy (sometimes hectic) environment that makes the day fly by.
• Attention to detail, and pride as a multi-tasker.
• Independent self-starter that does not need to be told what to do ... or refer to a manual for every decision.
• Desire to be rewarded on performance and results of the entire store ... not commissioned sales.
• Basic computer skills to operate our POS (Point of Sale) system.
Compensation: Hourly rate, monthly profit sharing, expense reimbursement and paid vacation for full-time positions.
Note: all candidates must agree to allow background checks and drug tests.
We’re the largest furniture consignment business in the country with currently 18 locations and over 21 years of success.
Please send cover letter with resume.