Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Wednesday, September 28th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for Location Details ~~~~~~
The Top 5 Reasons to be a Sears Advisor!
Sears is hiring Customer Service Advisors after you graduate! Here are my Top 5 Reasons for joining our team!
1. We are a NATIONAL company. Get your foot in the door and realize your full potential. Brandon King, started in Mobile, Al as a Retail Advisor (our current opening) and is now running the San Antonio training department within 5 years!
2. We have a FUN environment! Hula hoop contests, bbqs, Spurs tickets giveaways, cakewalks, May the 4th celebration, week long Fiesta, bow-ties and tutus...The Glitterati event committee plans the best events with you in mind.
3. Training and development is provided. We are NOT a sink or swim environment. You be reliable and come to work and we promise to provide top notch training, one on one coaching, and leadership courses to develop your career.
4. Shopping discounts!!!! Associates can get up to a 20% discount on most items Sears and K-Mart sells. We also have special friends and family events that garner you an even bigger discount. Great for the new season, back to school, holidays, and anytime you need to feel spoiled.
5. You get to work with me! Well...not just me, but all of our fantastic family.
Now that I have your interest; here is a brief job description...........
Our Retail Service Reps will be assisting customers with product purchases and problem resolution over the phone. Never worked over the phones before but want to flex and strengthen your customer service skills...not a problem, we have great training and some of our most successful and tenured people will tell you this was their first call center experience.
Tired of working third party call center and want real benefits and advancement opportunities?
Join us at Sears!
We are a global company and firmly believe our future leaders learn the business from the ground up.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We Got Benefits!
Below is only a partial list:
*Full Benefit Package with medical, dental, and vision at 90 days. Discounts on shopping your very first day
*Fun and Engaging Work Environment. The picture above is from our Bowties and Tutus day. You don't want to miss Fiesta time here!
*Set Schedules! No rotating on a weekly basis and since this is life...when your needs change; we will work on adjusting your schedule
*Training and Development. We believe the Key to Success is development. There are 4 weeks of paid training, continuous coaching, career development classes, and a supportive environment
Did I mention we are Sears?
We are a national company. Truly the sky is the limit...and maybe really the galaxy is the limit...
So why are you waiting? Stop reading and start applying now!