Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
The Restaurant Supervisor helps to ensure that the restaurant runs in a smooth and orderly fashion.This position provides oversight to the restaurant operations including staffing, set-up, service and break down while ensuring excellent guest service.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Assign specific duties to staff for efficient operation of restaurant.
- Oversee department in absence of Restaurant Manager.
- Order and complete inventory as directed.
- Complete schedule. Ensure all associates are following their schedules and taking breaks.
- Train associates on safety standards and enforce those standards on a consistent basis. Identify associates engaging in unsafe behaviors and retrain them appropriately. Complete accident investigations and take steps to prevent future accidents. Follow up with injured associates.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, content and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any question about the menu in a direct and concise way. Know the use records.
Stay current on daily specials, new menu items and specifications including proper preparation methods.
White Lodging offers competitive benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance for Full Time associates. Other benefits include Short term and long term disability. We also offer paid time off, vacation pay, 401K employer match and tuition reimbursement.