Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance
Now Hiring Restaurant Shift Managers in our Lebanon Tennessee Market.
** New and Improved Bonus Plan Just Announced **
Are you hungry for a new career?
You’ll certainly find one here!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Come on in. It's non-stop.
Do we work hard?
Sure, because everyone here wants to make it.
Are you always looking for something new to learn?
If yes, you'll fit right in.
Our employees take pride in doing their jobs well and in exceeding our customers' expectations. Plus, there's something really cool about the buzz our commercials create and knowing you're a part of the company who makes them.
CKE Restaurants, Inc. (CKE) owns, operates, and franchises some of the most popular brands in the quick-service restaurant industry, including Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s, Green Burrito & Red Burrito brands. Headquartered in Carpinteria, California, the CKE system includes more than 3,300 restaurant locations in 42 states and 28 countries.
We are seeking Restaurant Shift Managers for our quick-service restaurant location in Lebanon Tennessee.
If you are a highly motivated leader, this is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader with over 70 years in the business!
Restaurant Shift Managers learn how to competently run a shift. You'll learn how to: be “in charge,” direct crew members, basic shift responsibilities & how to deliver quality, service, and cleanliness to the Guests.
Restaurant Shift Manager:
As a Shift Manager, you will act as an Assistant Manager, supporting the General Manager in the overall operations of the location.
This is a Full Time position that starts out with a comprehensive 4-week training program that will prepare you for success in restaurant management.
• Ensure all Crew Persons are performing their job responsibilities meeting expectations in all areas. They are also responsible for all restaurant activity while on duty in the absence of the manager.
• Oversee operations for your location & maintain the highest standards in quality, service & cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability
• Manage the flow of food service activity.
• Assign task to team member
• Oversee cash control
• Focus on providing the highest quality food & the best customer service possible.
• You will also play a key role in training and developing crew under the direction of the GM
• Conducting crew & management team meetings as needed to discuss such matters as operation procedures, promotions, safety, security & training
• Provide coaching, counseling & discipline as warranted
• Conducting weekly & month-end inventories
• Maintaining reports & records based on company standards & in full compliance with state & federal regulations
• Maintaining building & equipment via proper operating, cleaning, & preventive maintenance procedures
• Ensuring that all sanitation, safety & security policies & procedures are observed as well as enforced
• Maintaining an adequate supply of products & items necessary to maintain smooth operations
• Conducting weekly & month-end inventories
• Performing other tasks as directed by the General Manager or District Manager
• Supervising crew members during shifts
• Maintaining safety & food standards
• Handling customer service concerns
• Closing & Opening location
• Closing down registers & handling financial obligations
• Following Standards of Procedures
In this Shift Manager role, you must be customer service & people-oriented. Qualified candidates must be able to communicate effectively & lead others in a team setting. You must also enjoy & thrive in a fast-paced environment
Other requirements of the Shift Manager include:
•High school diploma or equivalent certification
•Quick food service industry experience
•Leadership experience, a plus
•Strong problem solving skills
•Ability to work a flexible schedule
With CKE Restaurants, you will enjoy a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, with a rich history that dates back to the 1940’s. Our commitment to excellence & innovation continues to elevate our brands to the forefront of the quick-service restaurant industry. We are dedicated to providing competitive pay rates, ongoing training & professional advancement opportunities.
Our Benefits include:
•Paid Sick Time
•Comprehensive Medical Plan/Dental/Vision Care Plan
•Pet Care Insurance
•Life and AD&D Insurance
•Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
•Flexible Spending Accounts
•Paycheck Direct Deposit/Pay Card
•Employee Meal Discounts
•Employee Stock Purchase Plan
•401(k) Savings/Investment Plan
•Employee Assistance Program
•Continuing Education -- Additional workshops will be conducted to enhance your on-the-job skills
* Benefits for franchised owned & operated restaurants will vary.
Take control of your career and join our winning team by emailing us your resume today.