at Taco Bell
Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Immediate Openings Available!
Taco Bell is currently seeking Restaurant Managers in St Peters at our Mid Rivers Mall Drive Location
We offer premium wages for closing shifts.
Prior Restaurant Management Experience is mandatory for consideration for this job!
Resume must also be included to be considered.
Are you interested in a flexible job that will allow you to have fun and grow your career with a company that focuses on GROWTH? Bell American Group has grown from 0 to 270+ stores in three short years, covering eight states.
We are currently searching for employees who want to grow in a fast paced environment that offers tons of opportunities.
Great Things for Your Life:
• Competitive Wages
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Paid Vacations
• 401K with a Company Match
• Health, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability
Great Things for Your Career:
• People Development Culture
• Quickly growing company offering more opportunities everyday
Manage a Company-owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization.
• Total operational and financial responsibility for an individual unit
• Occasionally performs hands-on work to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or
otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant
• Managers provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the
team for operational excellence
• Manage a $500k - $2.0m restaurant with average daily transactions of 500-800
Supervise: Assistant Manager(s), Shift Lead(s) and Restaurant Team Member(s)
Education requirements• High School, College or University Degree Preferred
Experience requirements• 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Qualifications• Basic business math and accounting skills
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Good oral/written communication skills
• Strong analytical/decision-making skills
• Basic personal computer literacy
Responsibilities• Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
• Manage 4-8 Assistant Managers and Shift Leads
• Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Control Profit & Loss (i.e., plan attainment) by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Recruit, interview, and hire team members; conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train
• Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a Preventative Maintenance Plan based on Company Standards
• Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
• Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
Work hours• Restaurant Managers are expected to work 50-55 hours per week including peak periods