Posted on Jan. 9, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
We are now seeking Restaurant Managers for our Jacksonville Area stores (locations include Orange Park, Neptune Beach, and Yulee)!
*Meet our Hiring Team in person
*Visit us on Wednesday, January 31st from 10:00am to 2:00pm
*Click Apply now for the location address
Ready to put your leadership skills to work in a company that will recognize and reward them?
What's in it for you?
You will participate in one of the best bonus programs in the business!
You will be part of running a multimillion-dollar business!
You will be eligible for 401K and Profit Sharing!
Our Restaurant Manager is a business partner responsible for working closely with the General Manager to inspire the team! You will ensure all health, safety, recruiting, budgeting, marketing, and sales goals are obtained throughout the assigned restaurant; utilizes the sales and marketing plan as the basis for setting customer service goals to improve sales through increased customer traffic; supports General Manager with regard to recruitment, development, training, and retention of quality Team Members; demonstrates a willingness to listen to and address problems; ensures a clean, safe, and energy efficient operation during each shift; and ensures the store is always, in the customer's eye, “ready for business.“
And to continue your path for career success at Whataburger, you will participate in a skills development program and to achieve certifications associated with the position.
Benefits Beyond Burgers:
Whataburger offers competitive salaries and benefits, great opportunities for career advancement and other resources to enrich our Family Member's lives.
Whataburger franchisees are independently owned and operated, and therefore job benefits and compensation may vary between franchise controlling companies.
For All Family Members:
Competitive Weekly Pay
401(k) Savings Plan
Profit Sharing (based on eligibility)
Employee Assistance Program
Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarships Program
Quality Meal Program – discounts on the best food in town
Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
Complete Quick Apply -- to connect with our recruiter for immediate consideration!
Education requirements• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
Experience requirements(Minimum experience the job requires.)
• Minimum 1 year of leadership experience in a restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry.
• Minimum 2 years restaurant/fast food/hospitality work experience.
• Demonstrated intermediate-to-advanced level ability to communicate, influence and negotiate decisions while motivating assigned staff.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Prior management experience.
Qualifications(Level of knowledge required to perform the job effectively.)
• Basic-to-intermediate knowledge of Back of House Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Restaurant Operating Systems and the Internet.
• Intermediate-to-advanced understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures.
• Intermediate-to-advanced ability to get work done through others.
• Intermediate-to-advanced understanding of conducting performance reviews.
• Possession of current and valid driver license required, liability insurance, acceptable driving record and a satisfactory background check required.
Responsibilities• Evaluate Team Member performance, identify and engage in training and development activities, and keep General Manager informed of progress.
• Greet customers and solicit feedback regarding product and service quality and utilizing feedback to initiate immediate improvements in the shift.
• Utilize the sales and marketing plan as a basis for setting customer service goals.
• Track and audit sales, food, labor, cash and expense items each day. Posting invoices as incurred and reviewing weekly/monthly In-store operating statement.
• Ensure accurate inventories are conducted regularly and efficient ordering is maintained.
• Ensure Team Members and Team Leaders follow accurate cash handling and security procedures.
• Perform administrative tasks.
Work hoursHiring for All Shifts