Posted on Oct. 12, 2016
Dunkin' Donuts in St. Petersburg, FL is seeking an energetic and friendly individual who is self-motivated with great people skills to join our team! We have excellent career advancement opportunities!
We currently have an immediate need for Restaurant Managers in St. Petersburg.
Key Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Ensure positive guest experiences through proper staff training and setting personal example.
- Professional growth and development of assistant managers, shift leaders and crew members.
- Responsible for assessing all store employees performance, conduct semi-annual assistant manager and shift leader incentive reviews, and annual overall performance reviews for all employees.
- Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service and morale of store employees.
- Compliance with all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Ensure store budget is met per district manager/franchisee.
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory and product ordering.
- Complete daily cash management functions such as, cash reports, deposits, etc.
- Complete weekly schedule for store personnel.
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all mystery shop visits, store visits, ROR, and retail food, safety and sanitation inspections.
- Ability to work 50 hours/week
- GREAT benefits
* Quarterly Bonus
- Grow with us - We're constantly expanding!
Previous management experience required.
Fast food management experience preferred!
If you are looking to lead and build effective teams, we would like to speak with you! This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be part of an enthusiastic team.
Click Apply now and submit your resume and contact information for immediate consideration!