Posted on Mar. 30, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Donatos is in need of Restaurant Managers for the Greater Indianapolis areas. The Donatos Restaurant Manager operates high performance shifts, delivering our Mission and Promise, and focuses on continuous improvement to achieve Gold Standard results.
• Paid-Time Off
• Special discounts on menu items
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
• Basic Math and Reading Skills necessary
Responsibilities• Provide exemplary service: interacts with Guests enthusiastically, identifies and removes service barriers, serves Guests within promise times and ensures orders are delivered accurately
• Proactively manages the Guest experience and consistently coaches Associates to exceed standards; never avoids a problem and always remains calm when handling Guest complaints
• Manages the people, products and equipment related to specific zones of the restaurant to deliver the Donatos, Mission and Promise
• Ensures staffing levels are optimal during all volume periods
• Manages food, labor and costs through training and coaching
• Controls food costs components of waste, prep, weights, portioning and theft during shifts
• Acts as coach and mentor to hourly Associates
• Opens and/or closes the restaurant with proper administrative procedures
• Ensures product quality meets Donatos standards and Guest expectations
• Properly executes, enforces and manages food safety and sanitation requirements
• Maintains proper inventory levels
• Assumes responsibility for inventory of all stocked items, vendor orders and invoice processing
• Maintains a correctly staffed restaurant at all times
• Ensures cash handling procedures are followed
• Effectively holds pre-shift meetings
When you join the Donatos family, you’ll have plenty of support through hands-on training to help your career flourish. Just one example is our Management “Edge”-U-Cation Program – which is designed to help you succeed in all aspects of managing a Donatos restaurant.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!