at White Castle
Posted on Nov. 24, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
White Castle is seeking a General Manager for
our Castle on West Jacob Dr. in Bloomington
Starting Salary $47,476!
White Castle is seeking a dedicated, friendly, dependable and energetic General Manager to oversee the total operation of our White Castle restaurant in Bloomington, Indiana.
Our restaurants are not franchised! We are entirely family-owned which makes us a crave-able place to work!
We rarely (if ever) hire General Managers outside the company (for real, no joke), so this is your golden opportunity to join our team!
Why work for us? Here’s why!!!
The secret to White Castle’s success lies in its devoted customers, aka “Cravers”, as well as our dedicated team members we pride ourselves on our Values & Behaviors. We love what we do and strive to create memorable moments for our teams and Cravers, each and every single day.
Want a company that will invest in you?
Our GM’s have an average of 22 years of service with White Castle! Can you say that at your current job?
All of our team members are eligible to participate in one of the best benefits packages in the food service industry, and our pay is well above what our competitors pay! If those aren't enough reasons for you to apply, here are some more…
• Paid Vacation
• Weekly paychecks
• Medical, dental & Life insurance
• 401K & Profit sharing plans
• Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
• Travel opportunities for trainings & conferences
• Excellent training program, great opportunity for future growth
• Starting salary per year is $47,476 & incentive bonus eligible
• Supervise operations and correct problems
• Train, coach and mentor team
• Adhere to product quality and customer service standards
• Monitor & reinforce Quality Control procedures and standards
• Maximize store sales and profits
• Oversee all aspects of sanitation & adhere to a
safe working environment
• Communicate & enforce all company policies & procedures
• Positively represent the company and the brand image
• Previous experience as a General Manager in the restaurant industry is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent restaurant experience required
• Knowledge of business essentials such as hiring, inventory, ordering and labor
• Knowledge of health and sanitation laws & regulations
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
• Possess a cool head and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer knowledge and strong time management skills
Time and again, White Castle has earned praise and recognition for our Best in Class people practices in the restaurant and hospitality industry—top-notch talent is what we Crave!
If you are the bomb and meet the minimum qualifications above, APPLY NOW!
Email your resume to Julie Crull (click "apply now" to upload your resume)