at Taco Bell
Posted on Apr. 20, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Only applicants with resumes attached will be considered for employment!
Immediate Openings Available!
Taco Bell is currently seeking Restaurant General Managers for our locations in Dyer Indiana
Are you interested in a flexible job that will allow you to have fun and grow your career with a company that focuses on GROWTH? Bell American Group has grown from 0 to 270+ stores in three short years, covering eight states.
We are currently searching for employees who want to grow in a fast paced environment that offers tons of opportunities.
Great Things for Your Life:
• Competitive Wages
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Paid Vacations
• 401K with a Company Match
• Health, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability
Great Things for Your Career:
• People Development Culture
• Quickly growing company offering more opportunities everyday
Manage a Company-owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization.
• Total operational and financial responsibility for an individual unit
• Occasionally performs hands-on work to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant
• Managers provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence
• General Managers are expected to work 50-55 hours per week including peak periods
• Manage a $500k - $2.0m restaurant with average daily transactions of 500-800
Assistant Manager(s), Shift Lead(s) and Restaurant Team Member(s)