at Taco Bell
Posted on Mar. 22, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Only applicants with resumes attached will be considered for employment!
Immediate Openings Available!
Taco Bell is currently seeking Restaurant General Managers for our location in Belleville, Illinois
Are you interested in a flexible job that will allow you to have fun and grow your career with a company that focuses on GROWTH? Bell American Group has grown from 0 to 270+ stores in three short years, covering eight states.
We are currently searching for employees who want to grow in a fast paced environment that offers tons of opportunities.
Great Things for Your Life:
• Competitive Wages
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Paid Vacations
• 401K with a Company Match
• Health, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability
Great Things for Your Career:
• People Development Culture
• Quickly growing company offering more opportunities everyday
Manage a Company-owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization.
• Total operational and financial responsibility for an individual unit
• Occasionally performs hands-on work to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant
• Managers provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence
• General Managers are expected to work 50-55 hours per week including peak periods
• Manage a $500k - $2.0m restaurant with average daily transactions of 500-800
Assistant Manager(s), Shift Lead(s) and Restaurant Team Member(s)
Education requirements• High School, College or University Degree Preferred
Experience requirements• 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Qualifications• Strong Management Background
Responsibilities• Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
• Manage 4-8 Assistant Managers and Shift Leads
• Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Control Profit & Loss (i.e., plan attainment) by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Recruit, interview, and hire team members; conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train
• Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a Preventative Maintenance Plan based on Company Standards
• Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
• Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
Skills• Basic business math and accounting skills
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Good oral/written communication skills
• Strong analytical/decision-making skills
• Basic personal computer literacy
Work hours50 hours a week plus!