Posted on Jul. 26, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Only applicants with resumes attached will be considered for employment!
Restaurant General Manager in Bloomington, Indiana.
You are the leader of a multi-million dollar business! How often do people get that kind of opportunity? You made it here because you are good at many different things – coaching, teaching, leading, problem-solving, and serving among many others. Your restaurant is more than just a place to eat. It’s a family working together to serve a great meal to our customer. They have a thousand restaurant choices and you must make sure yours leaves the best impression. Much is expected of you. Your team looks to you for leadership and coaching, your customers look to you for a standout experience, and your Area Coach looks to you for business acumen.
This is your time to shine!
Education requirements• College degree preferred but not required
Experience requirements• 2 -3 years restaurant management experience
Qualifications• Arrive on time
• Flexible scheduling
• Follow procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment
• Regular access to personal vehicle
• Able to carry up to 25 pounds up to 30 feet
• Able to push/pull up to 90 pounds to 30 feet
• Able to stand and walk the majority of your work shift
• Follow KFC cash handling safety and security procedures
• Adhere to KFC and City/State/USA safety requirements
• Knowledge of and compliance with KFC's Human Resources policies and procedures
Responsibilities• Step Change Thinker
• Is quick to see core issues in complex situations
• Energizes the team by encouraging discussion of “what’s possible” and setting breakthrough targets
• Know How Builder
• Seeks continuous feedback from different sources to improve their own performance
• Executes RGM success routines effectively
• Coaches and drives excellence around core operations procedures (e.g. shift accountability, product projections, Repairs & Maintenance (R&M) spending, Cost of Sales/Cost of Labor (COS/COL) controls
• Uses leadership styles (e.g., High Impact Coaching), EARS (Explore, Analyze, Respond, Make it Stick), Period Business Review and stewardship meetings regularly to identify and drive tactics to close performance gaps.
• People Grower
• Champions and role models How We Win Together² and Achieving Breakthrough Results culture within their store
• Holds team accountable by using the Performance Management process
• Recognize employees for exceptional performance using personal award and
• CHAMPS cards to reinforce breakthrough results
• Demonstrates belief in all people through strong execution of recruiting, selection, development, and retention tools (e.g., Hiring Zone, Learning Zone, 1:1’s, bench planning)
• Partners with their management team to ensure effective execution of training throughout their restaurant
• Demonstrates positive energy at all times
• Role models and demonstrates a passion for winning in the marketplace (i.e. their restaurant) by executing on the following standards: Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product and Speed of Service (CHAMPS); Cleanliness, Friendliness, Food (CFF) evaluations & projections
• Goes for breakthrough results by analyzing the financial performance of their restaurant to understand trends and how their restaurant compares with competitors (strive to be best on block).
• Ensures restaurant plans and marketing initiatives are in place and being implemented.
• Conducts PBR regularly with their management team to identify and drive tactics to close performance gaps
• Intentionality to Lead Develops their intentionality around goals and conveys that to their team in a positive way
• Focuses the team on solving problems rather than reacting to them
• Takes advantage of every opportunity, both formal and informal, to enhance their leadership skills
• Is committed to helping others grow and develop in their role
Skills• Strong Leadership skills necessary to excel in this position
Work hours50 plus