Posted on May. 15, 2017
Employee Type: Full -Time - Regular
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - MASON
Department: Cook, Restaurant, Food Service, Food & Beverage
• Willingness to accept the most effective role.
• Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
• Food preparation assistance by washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and grinding meats, poultry, and seafood.
• Prepares all foods according to recipes, tasting and adjusting flavor, controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated ingredients
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready by inventorying stock; requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt; storing.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
• Works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
• Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber, excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
• Willingness to work towards a culinary degree.
• Lift up to 30 lbs. and long periods of standing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer