at Carl's Jr.
Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Now Hiring Restaurant Cashier Crew Member Customer Service Representatives for our Port Hueneme California Restaurant.
Are you Hungry for a new career? You’ll certainly find one here!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Come on in. It's non-stop.
Do we work hard? Sure, because everyone here wants to make it.
Are you always looking for something new to learn? If yes, you'll fit right in.
Our employees take pride in doing their jobs well and in exceeding our customers' expectations. Plus, there's something really cool about the buzz our commercials create and knowing you're a part of the company who makes them.
CKE Restaurants, Inc. (CKE) owns, operates, and franchises some of the most popular brands in the quick-service restaurant industry, including Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s, Green Burrito, and Red Burrito brands. Headquartered in Carpinteria, California, the CKE system includes more than 3,300 restaurant locations in 42 states and 28 countries.
We are now hiring Restaurant Customer Service Cashiers to join our Carl's team at our restaurant in Port Hueneme California
These are Full Time positions that start out with a comprehensive 4-week training program that will prepare you for success in the restaurant.
Cashiers provide each customer with a positive customer service experience, prepare quality food products and keep the restaurant clean, pleasant & safe for all customers & employees.
• Provide world class customer service at all times to our guests
• Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival
• Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately
• Suggestive sell and answer menu questions
• Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested
• Handle all cash and credit card transactions
• Clean and stock beverage bar.
• Clean dining room tables and seating.
• Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
• Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
• Complete all the paperwork as required by the company and follow all policies and procedural guidelines as implemented by the management team.
• Cashiers must also complete all the tasks delegated by the management before and after their shift.
We offer the following benefits, based on eligibility requirements:
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Medical Plan/Dental/Vision Care Plan
• Pet Care Insurance
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paycheck Direct Deposit/Pay Card
• Educational Reimbursement
• Employee Meal Discounts
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• 401(k) Savings/Investment Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Service Awards/Incentives
* Benefits for franchised owned and operated restaurants will vary.
Please check with individual proprietor.
Our Recipe for Success:
At Carl's Jr., success for each of our employees is possible with good ideas, hard work and determination – all traits we look for when we interview people like you. If hired, you'll bring a great work ethic as you go about your daily job. And you can expect a menu of great tasting choices you'll be proud to serve. That combo of good people serving great food makes the Hardee's experience one that keeps our customers coming back for more.
Carl's Jr. is committed to providing every employee with a workplace that offers respect, training and the opportunity to succeed. Our company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
Our founder, Carl Karcher, referred to his customers as “Guests” because he wanted to treat them as if they were honored guests in his own home. So, at Carl's Jr., we are completely focused on and driven by the Guest. This means that our employees are expected to do their very best at whatever task they are doing, such as keeping the restaurant clean, taking orders at the register, cooking the food, or delivering orders. We never make a Guest wait while we finish doing a task; we immediately stop what we are doing and serve our Guests. It is our top priority to provide great tasting food, fast service, in a clean restaurant so our Guests will want to return again and again!
At Carl's Jr., Crew Persons Cashiers are trained using a three-step method: Learn, Practice and Evaluate. Team members learn an overview of the position. Then, a trainer demonstrates how each station works, followed by the trainee practicing at the station to build confidence & skills. Following ample practice time, trainees are then evaluated and certified.
Take control of your career and join our winning team by submitting your application today by applying online.