Posted on May. 12, 2017
Employee Type: Part-time - Regular
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - MASON
Department: Food and Beverage
• Willingness to accept the most effective role.
• Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
• Prepares tables for dinner. Sets tables to operation manager's standards.
• Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety standards.
• Helps servers clean and sanitize tables and chairs for customers use.
• Keeps floors clean after each service and before next service.
• Keeps trays, highchairs, and booster seats clean for each guest service.
• Tray busses for each table by separating and organizing dishes for maximum productivity.
• Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
• Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
• Lift up to 50 lbs, bending, stretching.
• Able to stand for long periods of time. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer