Posted on Jul. 27, 2016
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel is seeking a Busser/Foodrunner to join our team. Built in 1928 to resemble a Mediterranean-style castle, and known as Florida's "Pink Palace", the Loews Don CeSar has been revitalized and refreshed within ensuring a future as rich and storied as its history. Sugar-sand beaches, Spa Oceana, poolside and beach activities, Camp CeSar for kids and Four Diamond dining await visitors who return season after season. The Best Has Gotten Even Better!
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel features 277 accommodations including 36 suites and 2 penthouses. These light , airy rooms decorated with colors inspired by the beach that surrounds them, have remote control flat screen HD color TV's, ironing boards and irons, hair dryers, wireless internet access, Keurig coffee makers and mini bars.
Loews Don CeSar Hotel features meeting rooms that are grand while modern, offering beautiful but practical spaces for you to convene. Combine this with our superior service and spectacular views from every meeting room and you are sure to find a formula to success. For more information about the Loews Don CeSar Hotel, please visit our website at www.Loewshotels.com.
The restaurant Busser/Foodrunner will work closely with all hotel departments, but particularly with the Food continually remove dirty ashtrays, glasses, and empty dinner dishes and used silverware from table.
* Carry trays of dirty dishes to dish room and break down trays according to the procedures.
* Maintain floor areas to ensure they are clean and dry.
* Assist with setup and breakdown of all buffets.
* Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
* Ensure all window/glass surfaces are spotless.
* Clean service stations and fill ice bins.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Required Skills & Experience:
* No formal education required
* Able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays
* Previous busser/foodrunner experience preferred but not required.