Posted on Oct. 23, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Spectrum Now Hiring Residential Retention Representatives
NEXT CLASS: DECEMBER 15, 2017!
Retention Call Center Hours:
WANT THE MOST OUT OF YOUR NEXT PAYCHECK? Spectrum is looking for sales professionals who want to join our growing Customer Retention & Sales team and we just raised our starting rates to put more money in your pocket!
Annual potential of $60K+!
What will I be doing?
In this customer-centric role, you will use your exceptional sales skills and savvy negotiation skills to confidently save and retain current subscribers from disconnecting their Spectrum services. You will investigate problems, track reasons for disconnect requests, and take ownership of customers’ concerns to assist them in making the decision to stay. You will confidently educate the customer on competitive pricing information and assist the customer in comparing and contrasting competitive services. This passion for the customer will ensure long-term customer satisfaction and in turn, reward you with a rich compensation package, as well as flexible & generous benefits that include discounted pricing on your own Spectrum products & services.
Some of your Essential Job Functions:
● Handle inbound disconnect/downgrade calls from existing customers
● Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
● Diffuse the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques
● Identify reason(s) for disconnect and overcome objections in an effort to retain the customer
● Save and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits and price with the needs of our customers
● Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
You are a match if you possess the following:
● Customer-centric mentality and passion for the customer
● Effective listening skills with high level of empathy to solve problems
● Ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns.
● Proven ability in objection handling techniques and ability to deal with rejection
● Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of sales-driven service and/or retention experience but if you have the drive, we want to learn more about you!
What’s in it for you?
● Weekly contests and incentives! Fun, team-oriented culture!
● Robust benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401(k) and Discounted cable, phone and Internet services!
Apply online - see apply buttons
Requisition Number: 206611BR
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.