Posted on Jan. 12, 2018
Jon Wayne Service Company
Now Hiring Residential Plumbing Service Technician
Benefits of joining our team!
• Significant Income Opportunity
• Family owned and operated
• Year Round Work
• Spiffs and Incentives
• On- Site Fitness center
• Vacation pay
• Continuing education
• Team recondition
• Company Vehicle provided
• Tool Allowance Programs
• We promote from within
• Friends and Family Discount Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Continuing Education Incentive Program
• Base pay + Bonuses
• Bi-Weekly Payroll
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• AFLAC Plans for Life, accident, cancer, hospitalization, short term disability
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Company Provided Uniforms
• iPhone Provided
• iPad Provided
Experience requirements• Minimum of 2 Years of Industry experience specific to Residential Service and Repair
Qualifications• Minimum of a Master Plumber, Journeyman, or Tradesman certification
• Fill-out all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner.
• Abide by the company dress code
• Handle customer concerns, questions, or problems in an effective manner
Responsibilities• Analyze, diagnose and resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner. Spot potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
• Practice good customer relation skills.
• Commit to involving customers in our Rescue Club programs.
Skills• Team Player, Organized, Reliable, Self-motivated
• Desire to learn new products and skills
• Excellent Communication skills
If you are certified in Plumbing in ANY state- we encourage you to apply‼
Random Drug Testing is also mandatory for all employees. New employees work on a probation period for 90 days.
Thank you for reviewing our position, for immediate consideration click on Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.