at The Maids
Posted on Aug. 2, 2017
The Maids of Hamilton County
The Maids is a professional cleaning service with a office in Noblesville Indiana serving Hamilton County, northern Marion County and Zionsville since 1997. We are an environmentally friendly cleaning company. Our teams of cleaning professionals perform any combination of cleaning duties to include thoroughly dusting and vacuuming, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, kitchen cleaning, changing linens, etc. We maintain private households, in a clean and orderly manner. The Maids goal is to always WOW our customers thus making The Maids cleaning day the most special day of the week!
Join The Maids Team! The Maids Is Now Hiring Professional House Cleaners. We service Hamilton county including Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Noblesville, Zionsville, and northern Marion county.
• NO NIGHTS/NO WEEKENDS
• No prior housecleaning experience necessary
• 3-4 person cleaning teams
• The Maids uses Company Cars which means you do not have to put wear and tear on your own car, pay for gas, or maintenance and upkeep for your transportation while working for The Maids!
• Competitive Pay which includes drive time and training at your regular pay rate
• Fun and safe work environment
• Free breakfast/snacks
• Paid training
• Paid Holiday's Off
• Professional uniforms
• Recognition and Rapid Advancement opportunities
• Performance and Referral bonuses
The Maids serves Hamilton County including Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Noblesville, Zionsville, and northern Marion County.
To apply please click on the "Apply" option provided.
Education requirements• High School Diploma or equivalent helpful but not required
Experience requirements• No previously professional housecleaning experience required.
• The Maids offers a top-notch training program to learn how to be the best you can be.
Qualifications• Honest and Dependable
• Must get along well with others
• Must work well as part of a team as well as individually
• Valid driver's license, preferred not required
• Must enjoy housecleaning
Responsibilities• Perform cleaning duties as assigned by The Maids Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader.
• Perform as The Maids Team Member. Usual workweek is 40 hours a week with occasional overtime.
• Perform all duties in strict accordance with The Maids Healthy Touch® Cleaning System and The Maids policies & procedures.
• Actively looking for ways to assist other team members as needed to result in a cleaner and healthier home. Perform all duties in an honest, safe and secure manner; deliver quality, efficient and courteous service.
Skills• Physically able to lift form 5-45 lbs.
• Position requires physical flexibility and ease of movement
Work hoursUsual work week is 40 hours with occasional overtime Monday through Friday with NO NIGHTS or WEEKEND WORK. Enjoy time with your family.