Posted on Oct. 5, 2017
Get a future that will really PAY OFF!
Help make a difference in your own community! It has always been Advanced Disposal's goal to attract and maintain a highly competent and fairly compensated workforce. That's because we recognize that the real strength behind our company are the individuals who make it up. We vow to maintain the proper balance in all that we do for our employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve.
Advanced Disposal offers:
• Life insurance
• Paid Time Off as well as a company match 401k plan.
Come join Advanced Disposal's growing team!
- Somerset, PA -
Are you a highly motivated individual who would like to join a dynamic team in the waste and recycling industry? We are currently interviewing and hiring for our Somerset, PA market. Specifically, we are looking for a Residential Helper to work with the driver of the truck and assist in refuse collection.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Ride along with driver to help pick up refuse on route
• Read maps, diagrams and route sheet in order to follow a designated daily route sheet
• Ability to operate controls and collection equipment
• Complete daily vehicle inspections, fueling and fluid level checks
• Complete required daily service tickets and reports
• Report any mechanical programs with equipment
• Complete daily reports, logs, load/yardage, load ticket receipts
Education: High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: One year of related Waste, distribution or transportation industry experience desired but not essential
Certifications: Currently possess or have ability to obtain a valid CDL (including air brake)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of safe work practices and proper use of safety equipment
• Knowledge of the uses and purposes of general construction tools and equipment
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures in assigned area of facility maintenance and construction
• Ability to work weekends
• Ability to enter and exit truck body through access door
Please click "apply now" to upload your contact information and resume for Mr. Stouffer.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.