Posted on Oct. 5, 2017
** $2500 Hiring Bonus **
Get a future that will really PAY OFF and a $2500 hiring bonus!
Help make a difference in your own community! It has always been Advanced Disposal's goal to attract and maintain a highly competent and fairly compensated workforce. That's because we recognize that the real strength behind our company are the individuals who make it up. We vow to maintain the proper balance in all that we do for our employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve.
Advanced Disposal offers:
• $2500 Hiring bonus!
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401K company match program plan.
Come join Advanced Disposal's growing team!
- Somerset, PA -
$2,500 Hiring Bonus!
If you have 3 years of Waste Industry Experience we will pay a Hiring Bonus of $2,500. If you are hired by Nov. 1st then you will get $1,250 by Dec 15th!
If you are an Experienced Driver we will pay a Hiring Bonus of $1,500. If you are hired by Nov 1st then you will get $750 by Dec. 15th.
The pay is based on experience. Starting at 15.00/hr.
If you have no experience you can start as a Helper/Trainee and we will help you get your CDL and train you.
Serve as the day-to-day representative of our company that customers know and respect. As a vital team member, you are responsible to care for and safely operate your equipment servicing your customers on a designated route.
• Perform safety checks, pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure safe operating condition
• Refuel trucks and add fluids, as needed
• Ensure compliance with company policies, safety and maintenance procedures
• Complete any needed reports for defective equipment
• Drive to disposal sites to empty trucks
• Drive trucks along established routes through residential streets, alleys and business areas
• Operate automated or semi-operated hoisting devices that raise refuse bins and dump contents into openings in truck bodies
• Dismount truck to collect garbage and remount the truck to ride to next collection
• Communicate with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe routes, accidents, equipment breakdowns
• Keep informed of weather conditions
Special Skills, Education or Licensure Required:
• Driver must pass DOT physical and drug screen
• Driver must meet Motor Vehicle Records standards set by company
• Driver must possess a minimum Class B CDL
• Must have 3 years driving experience
Click "apply now" and upload your resume to Mr. Stouffer.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.